1. Instructions on how to enter the Feel My City Sound competition ("the Competition") and details regarding the Competition contained herein form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into and participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, competition, or promotion by Shenzhen Hollyland Technology Co., Ltd ("HOLLYLAND").
2. The Competition is free to enter and open to any person, subject to paragraph 3 below, except employees of HOLLYLAND.
3. Minors are entitled to enter the Competition, provided they have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter and participate in the Competition and provide that parent or guardian's details upon entry to the Competition for verification by HOLLYLAND. Participants shall be considered as Minors for the purpose of the Competition if they are over the age of 13 years old and under the age of 20 years old if they are from Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, or South Korea, and otherwise over the age of 13 years old and under the age of 18 years old.
4. The Competition commences at 0:00 (GST+8) on 15 March 2021 ("the Commencement Date") and closes at 24:00 (GST+8) on 20 July 2021 (the "Closing Date"). The period between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date shall be the Competition entry period (the "Competition Entry Period").
To participate in the Competition, an Entrant must write, create, record, and edit in a digital video format the following original Videos:
A campaign video, of at least 30 seconds, with original content of the Entrant's choosing (the "Campaign Video");
The Entrant must own the whole of the copyright in the Campaign Video and the BTS Video. In circumstances where the Campaign Video and BTS Video or parts thereof are derived from or contain images, sounds, or material from existing work, the Entrant must have obtained written copyright clearance from the owner of that existing work for the use of that existing work, which must be produced to HOLLYLAND on demand. In circumstances where the Campaign Video and BTS Video or parts thereof contain images of persons, locations, marks, trademarks, and any other images which would require permission for their use, the Participants must have received appropriate written releases for their use which must be produced to HOLLYLAND on demand. The Entrant shall indemnify HOLLYLAND in respect of any and all liability arising from any infringement of any rights whatsoever that may arise in respect of the Campaign Video and/or the BTS Video, and HOLLYLAND reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who does not comply with the conditions set out in this clause.
The Campaign Video and BTS Video must not defame any person or entity, be disparaging to any religion, race, or nation, contain language that is lewd, obscene or inappropriate, graphic nudity or explicit acts of violence, or use any copyrights, images, marks, trademarks or logos for which the Entrant has not obtained permission for their use. HOLLYLAND reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who does not comply with the conditions set out in this clause.
5. The Entrant shall be the one individual person most responsible for the creation, production, and editing of the Campaign Video and the BTS Video.
6. To enter the Competition, after the Commencement Date and prior to the Closing Date, the Entrant must first register their interest in the Competition by logging in or signing up for an account.
7. The Entrant shall then proceed to create the Campaign Video and BTS Video. Once the Campaign Video and the BTS Video have been completed and prior to the Closing Date, the Entrant shall:
For all Participants other than Participants who reside in China, visit the YouTube, Facebook, Instagram website, upload the Campaign Video and the BTS Video to the website adding 'Feel My City Sound' to the Campaign Video name and the BTS Video name, and follow YouTube's required steps to submit the Campaign Video and the BTS Video. Participants must comply with any applicable rules of YouTube for this purpose;
For all Participants who reside in China, visit www.cszs.szmoma-tech.com;
Thereafter and prior to the Closing Date, the Entrant must access the Competition Entry Page at the website www.feelmycitysounds.hollyland-tech.com, and complete the Competition Entry Form by entering the details required therein in full, including but not limited to the full name of the Entrant, the address of the Entrant and other contact details required, the YouTube, YouKu, Tencent Video or Bilibili links to the Campaign Video and the BTS Video, the genre of the Campaign Video and any other information requested therein;
The Entrant shall then receive an email confirming receipt of their entry by HOLLYLAND, and stating that the acceptance of their entry by HOLLYLAND is subject to moderation of their entry by HOLLYLAND in its sole discretion;
HOLLYLAND shall aim to moderate each entry within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt, but moderation may take longer due to the volume of entries from time to time;
If the entry is accepted by HOLLYLAND following moderation, the Entrant shall receive a confirmation email of the acceptance of their entry;
If the entry is not accepted by HOLLYLAND following moderation, the Entrant shall receive an email from HOLLYLAND to the effect that it has not been accepted, the reasons for this, and details for the re-submission of their entry once any defects in their entry have been rectified to the satisfaction of HOLLYLAND.
8. Participants must complete all of the steps itemized to the satisfaction of HOLLYLAND in its sole discretion, within the Competition Entry Period. HOLLYLAND will only accept entries made outside the Entry Period at its discretion.
9. By entering the Competition, Participants acknowledge, agree, and declare that they are aware that their participation is entirely at their own risk and that they hereby waive, surrender and relinquish in favor of HOLLYLAND all claims of any nature and howsoever arising (including as a result of negligence) which but for this waiver, surrender, and relinquishment they may or otherwise have against HOLLYLAND either directly or indirectly arising out of their participation in the Competition.
10. By entering the Competition, Participants hereby warrant that all information submitted is true, current, and complete. Any Participants who have supplied incomplete, inaccurate, or fraudulent information may be automatically disqualified. HOLLYLAND reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if HOLLYLAND has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or has tampered with the Competition process. Failure by HOLLYLAND to enforce any of its rights at any stage of the Competition does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. No bots are allowed for the Competition. Automated services and suspicious or illegitimate traffic may be deemed invalid for the fairness of the Competition. HOLLYLAND reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if HOLLYLAND has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or has tampered with the Competition process. Failure by HOLLYLAND to enforce any of its rights at any stage of the Competition does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Participants bear all responsibility to ensure that their entry is complete and legible and that their Campaign Video and BTS Video are submitted in the correct format and clearly visible and audible.
13. Participants are entitled to submit an unlimited number of entries, provided that each entry must comply with the entry provisions set out in paragraphs 10 to 15 inclusive.
14. The Entrant grants to HOLLYLAND, and the sponsor of the respective category, a nonexclusive, irrevocable license to HOLLYLAND to publish their Campaign Video and BTS Video in full on the HOLLYLAND website and communicate their Campaign Video and BTS Video to the public in the territory of the world, and in full or in part in any other promotional material of HOLLYLAND.
15. HOLLYLAND reserves the right to award further Prizes or Prize Packs to winners, or to alter the content of any Prize Pack in whole or in part at any time, whether by adding or removing Prizes. Any changes in the Prizes or the content of the Prize Packs shall be notified by HOLLYLAND from time to time as the case may be.
16. The Prize Packs on offer in the Competition, in full or in part, are non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, are not redeemable, and are subject to availability.
17. All Prizes in each Prize Pack will be new and in their original packing with their applicable warranty. All electronic prizes will be in Chinese specification by default, however, HOLLYLAND will make reasonable efforts to provide prizes in the specification of the winners' country.
18. HOLLYLAND shall make reasonable efforts to deliver the Prize Packs to their respective winners at each winner's address specified in the Competition Entry Form within twelve (12) weeks. HOLLYLAND shall not be liable for any delays in delivery of the Prize Packs. All shipping costs for the Prize Packs to the winners' address shall be paid by HOLLYLAND. Any duty of other import costs for the Prize Packs shall be paid by the winners. For the winner in any category is a Minor, the Prize Pack shall be delivered to the parent or guardian nominated by the Entrant.
19. HOLLYLAND shall not be liable for any tax payable on the value of a Prize Pack in a winner's country, and any tax payable shall be borne by each winner. Where required by law, HOLLYLAND shall inform the local taxation authorities of the Prizes received by the winners.
20. Each winner agrees to participate in reasonable post-competition publicity for HOLLYLAND at HOLLYLAND’s expense, including but not limited to their attendance for interviews, photographs, videos, and any other promotional activity specified by HOLLYLAND, and grant a nonexclusive, irrevocable license to HOLLYLAND to use their name, biographical details, photographs, videos, likenesses and any other information regarding the winner deemed appropriate for use by HOLLYLAND for any promotional and marketing purposes by HOLLYLAND for a period of five (5) year from the Closing Date.
21. Each Entrant warrants that he or she has no other agreements or arrangements with any third parties relating to the performance, service, image, name or likeness and/or other rights that may interfere with his or her entry into the Competition and the execution of his or her obligations as the winner in this Competition.
22. The terms and conditions of a related third-party supplier or suppliers of prizes may apply and shall be accepted by the winner or winners.
23. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of HOLLYLAND, HOLLYLAND reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the Competition website is the Entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. HOLLYLAND makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Competition.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, HOLLYLAND (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under HOLLYLAND's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by HOLLYLAND) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of HOLLYLAND; (d) any variation in the type and specifications of the prizes to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any prize that has not been received by the claimant after dispatch by HOLLYLAND; (f) any prize that has been damaged in transit; (g) any tax liability incurred by an Entrant; or (h) use of the prizes.
27. The applicable law of this agreement is the law of the People's Republic of China. HOLLYLAND shall comply with any laws applicable in the location where the Competition is held.
28. HOLLYLAND hereby reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the Competition, or to change these terms and conditions, by notice on the HOLLYLAND website. HOLLYLAND shall not be required to specify any reasons for the changes and shall not incur any liability as a result.
Feedback on web experience? Click here
Entries are closed for our Feel My City Sounds campaign. The voting system is also closed for all submissions.
Please stay tuned to our social channels on the winners announcement. You may also go to the SUBMISSIONS page to find out more sounds of global cities.